I stumbled accross an informative TED Talk, that deals with two myths: you only use 10% of your brain capacity? And the myth of multi-tasking.
I share it with you.
1. We are fearfully and wonderfully made.
2. Rest (a sabbath) is just plain brilliant - God knew what he was doing.
3. Eating wisely is good for the welfare of thinking.
4. Focus, rather than the number of irons-in-the-fire produce better results in the long run. This one thing I do, said Paul. (Php 3:13)
5. With such a complex organ, why would you ever want to introduce recreational drugs into the system and run the risk of losing valuable, non-renewable neurons?